Now Hiring At cloudStack Services
Salesforce Developer: Systems Consultant
To help accelerate our growth in this exciting and rewarding market, we are looking for a Salesforce Developer/Systems consultant that shares our passion for software, products, and building and supporting Customer for Life relationships.
Working With cloudStack Services:
Join Our Growing, Innovative & Passionate Team of Nonprofit CRM Support Workers!
cloudStack Services is an integrated cloud software development and service provider focused on the Salesforce platform. We develop and deliver high-value, creative and cost-effective solutions to organizations helping them to transform their business processes and become more effective and efficient.
- Work with senior members of the team to analyze customer requirements and
translating those requirements in to preferred custom solutions using the Salesforce
- Map functional requirements to Salesforce features and functionality
- Integrate multiple 3 rd party technologies with Salesforce
- Analyze, design, implement and test customized software applications built on
Salesforce’s Force.com platform
- Develop Salesforce functionality using the Salesforce API, APEX, Visualforce and
other tools that extend the product
- Design, document, develop plans, advice and implement solutions
- Post-delivery – assist customer teams in supporting their live application and perform
handoff and knowledge transfer activities, positioning our customers for long term
- Understand a broad spectrum of technology in order to provide part or all of a detailed
technical design which meets customer requirements
- Communicate effectively internally within cloudStack Services and with the customers
- Develop change and release management guidelines for the Salesforce applications
- At least 3 years of industry experience
- Minimum of 2 years of Salesforce.com (SFDC) systems implementation experience
- The following certifications are mandatory:
- Salesforce Administrator
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I
- Additional consideration will be given to candidates with the following certifications:
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer II
- Salesforce Community Cloud
- Experience in Salesforce with end-to-end implementation in the following areas:
- Understanding of key SFDC architectural concepts and how they influence
- Salesforce platform experience, including the limitations of the platform (e.g. API and governor limits) and how they might affect customer solutions.
- Hands on Experience with:
- Building Lightning Components, Visualforce Pages
- Building Salesforce Communities – public facing preferred.
- SSO and web services experience involving Salesforce platform
- Data Migration and Integration to Salesforce.com using Salesforce Data
- Loader or other data loading tools
- Apex classes, Asynchronous Apex, controllers, Bulk API, Triggers, Visualforce pages, HTML, JQuery, AJAX, JSON and CSS, SOQL and SOSL, Web Services (SOAP and REST), Apex Callouts, Unit test classes, Salesforce Security model and lightning components.
- Different deployment techniques as change set, Jenkins, etc.
- Salesforce Automation tools such as Process Builder, Visual Flows, Approval Processes, Workflow, Chatter, Knowledge etc
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to create proposals and other documentation;
- Well-rounded in both functional and technical aspects of a CRM engagement
Looking To Apply For This Position?