When Blackbaud launched the Luminate CRM on the Salesforce platform back in 2014 the obvious benefits for nonprofits was touted as “giving our customers multiple options when considering the best CRM platform to help them achieve their mission”. Leveraging the power of the Salesforce platform provided key benefits to nonprofit clients including fundraising, marketing and database tools.
Next steps for Luminate CRM
The decision by Blackbaud to end support for the Luminate CRM in 2022 has come as a shock for many nonprofits and left them wondering what are next steps. As implementation specialists who work exclusively with nonprofits we know the exact questions your nonprofit team is beginning to discuss at meetings.
- Do we leave Salesforce completely and migrate to Raiser’s Edge, an undeniably more expensive option for nonprofits?
- Do we move all of our nonprofit data to multiple CRM’s and go back to working off a fundraising CRM vs Marketing CRM vs Programming CRM?
- Or do we find a way to stay on the #1 CRM platform for nonprofits in the world and find a Salesforce Partner to support your journey off of the Luminate CRM?
How to Make the Most of Your Current Investment in Salesforce
As a Salesforce Partner who specializes in supporting nonprofits, the cloudStack team is confident that we have a solution for your organization to continue to harness the power of Salesforce. After all the original reason Luminate CRM was excellent for nonprofits are inherently built on the Salesforce platform itself. In the Salesforce platform you will retain a CRM that:
- Provides a single source of truth delivering a 360 degree view of your constituents
- A robust donation management system that you can compliment with the use of fundraisingManager
- Program and Volunteer Management in a single system
- Superior reports and dashboards that will allow you to visualize and understand your fundraising and program performance
And in our opinion the true beauty of the Salesforce platform is the platforms scalability and industry standard data structure. Our mission as an organization is to provide your nonprofit with a system that will work for tens of dollars to millions of donors. Salesforce can be built to provide all that your nonprofit needs in a database – but what do you need now? What is on your wishlist for the future? With the cloudStack team you will have a Salesforce Implementation Partner that is ready to support your move from the Luminate CRM to fully embrace all that can be offered in Salesforce NonProfit Success Pack as seamlessly as possible.
What sets us apart from the rest
Here at cloudStack Services we have built a unique product, fundraisingManager, that has been built right on to the Salesforce platform. That means no longer managing your fundraising CRM in any way separately from Salesforce NPSP – we truly offer a package that @ $1700 CAD provides a 360 degree view of your constituents to take the guess work out of your fundraising goals.
Core Features of fundraisingManager:
☆ A customizable, bilingual donation form that keeps donors on your website and engaged with your mission
☆ Complete Data Consolidation – All your data in one system
☆ Satisfy your board and donors with a powerful reporting system
We believe so strongly in our product that we will spend time strategizing with you on how to match the Salesforce CRM to your unique nonprofit needs as part of the fundraisingManager package. This is a huge value add for continued success for your nonprofit in life after Luminate.
What are our recommendations on how to move yourself off of the Luminate CRM but still retain the power of Salesforce NPSP?
- Book in a free consultation with a member of our team
- Start working with your nonprofit team to consider what parts of Luminate CRM are working for your team and what isn’t.
- Are there components you can’t live without?
- Are you underutilizing much of the platform and don’t really need that particular functionality?
- What can we make the transition look like for your nonprofit?
Our team will work with you to recreate the best parts of Luminate in your new Salesforce instance.
Contact us today for more information and support.