Now Hiring At cloudStack Services
Salesforce Implementation Consultant
Working With cloudStack Services:
Join Our Growing, Innovative & Passionate Team of Nonprofit CRM Support Workers!
cloudStack Services is an integrated cloud software development and service provider focused on
the Salesforce platform. We develop and deliver high-value, creative and cost-effective solutions to
organizations helping them to transform their business processes and become more effective and efficient.
- Design and implement complex technical Cloud CRM solutions.
- Be responsible for environment management.
- Integrate multiple technologies with Salesforce
- Design, and develop advanced customizations utilizing Salesforce
- Leverage/delegate to technical project team members when needed
- Working closely with client, able to talk about tradeoffs e.g. terms of config vs code.
- Map functional requirements to Salesforce features and functionality.
- Disseminate best practices on solution positioning and delivery.
- Mentor junior team members in Salesforce technology, Integration Technologies, and Salesforce best practices.
- Support pre-sales activities inclusive of participating in sales calls and proposal development.
- Analyze, design, implement and test customized software applications built on Salesforce’s platform
- Develop Salesforce functionality using the Salesforce API, APEX, Visualforce and other tools that extend the product
- Design, document, develop plans, advice and implement solutions
- Post-delivery – assist customer teams in supporting their live application and perform handoff and knowledge transfer activities, positioning our customers for long term success.
- Communicate effectively internally within cloudStack Services and with the customers
- A minimum of 4 years of experience developing Salesforce customizations (Apex/VF),
integrations, and to develop and execute data migrations.
- A minimum of 4 years of experience in technology implementations of full lifecycle enterprise software projects.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience leading projects and technical project teams
- Computer Science Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Well-rounded experience in both functional and technical aspects of a CRM engagement.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Combination of business analysis and technology implementation experience.
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic work environment and be creative within a team.team.
Looking To Apply For This Position?